Join our team!
At Disability Advocates we believe each person, regardless of their abilities, has equal rights and opportunities. It’s actually in our vision statement!
Why work at Disability Advocates?
We support equal employment opportunities at Disability Advocates for persons with disabilities through various workplace accommodations, therefore we encourage persons with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Disability Advocates of Kent County contributes to health insurance premiums, dental insurance premiums, and a Health Savings Account (HSA) for employees working 30 hours or more per week.
Other benefits for both full-time and part-time employees include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (for employees working at least 1000 hours/year)
- 100% employer paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 100% employer paid emergency travel assistance if medical issues arise
- 100% employer paid life insurance ($25,000 for full-time, $10,000 for part-time)
- 100% employer paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Vision insurance offered
- Aflac supplemental offered
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement pay
- Paid Holidays including:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- The day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve Day
- One additional day between December 21 – January 2
- Annual training & education budget
- Mileage reimbursement
The above information is intended as a summary of benefits only. Benefits are subject to Disability Advocates of Kent County terms and are subject to change. Disability Advocates of Kent County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.