Comprehensive Site Review
Disability Advocates of Kent County will complete a review of the following criteria:
- ADA Compliance
- Suggestions of best practices for what can improve accessibility above and beyond the minimum required by law with little effort or expense.
- A walk-through of the site and/or review of site plans and blueprints.
- A detailed report covering evaluation methods, standards and guidelines, existing conditions, and recommendations for all evaluated elements.
- A thorough evaluation of possible accessibility improvements which meet or exceed both ADA Guidelines and Universal Design best practices.
- An in-depth site walk-through and/or plan review.
This plan also includes the following optional services:
- Optional one-hour consultation with a Universal Design specialist.
- Optional messaging and communications suggestions to aid with public outreach and grant applications
View sample reports below:
CONTACT ACCESSIBILITY REVIEWS
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]