Contact Youth Transition Services

If you have a question about Youth Transition Services, Jon Cauchi, Chloe Viening and John Koon, our Youth Transition Specialists, are eager to assist you. Simply fill out the form below.

Submitting Form...The server encountered an error.Form received.

Get Involved

Your support can help in many ways. You can donate money or donate your time by volunteering. We greatly appreciate any support you can give. Click through to learn more about the different ways you can help support people with disabilities. Donate >

Have Questions?

Our highly qualified staff is ready for any questions or concerns you might have. Please do not hesitate to let your voice be heard, because when it comes to making a difference in yours or your loved ones lives, change starts with you.Contact >

Copyright © 2017

Disability Advocates of Kent County.


3600 Camelot Dr. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49546

(616) 949-1100